Global Traveler™ Available for Large Group Customers
Blue Cross Blue Shield Global Traveler™ from GeoBlue provides supplemental medical benefits for business travelers when outside of their home country. GeoBlue gives members confidence that wherever and whenever they need it, they can access quality care from the strongest global networks while supported through exceptional service and world class healthcare.
Our business traveler plan empowers employers and employees to protect their agenda and travel without worry that an unexpected accident, illness or injury could jeopardize their investment. This plan provides group travel medical benefits and services for business travelers outside of their home country for trips lasting up to 180 days and offers these features:
- Easy-to-administer, low-cost, blanket coverage
- Available to all 51+ employer groups, regardless of their domestic coverage plan, with no underwriting or pre-existing waiting period
- Covers business and leisure travel for employees and covered dependents with no pre-existing coverage limits
- Comprehensive plans including medical evacuation, hospitalization and sick visits
- Custom plans to address specific needs
- Coverage for U.S. and non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country (including those coming into the U.S.)
- Single annual premium with 15% commission
Travel is stressful, but Global Traveler™ members can enjoy the trip, knowing they have access to the largest non-domestic provider network in the world. And they won’t have to worry about up-front payments when using an in-network provider.
Questions? Contact your Arkansas Blue Cross representative for more information on worry-free travel through Blue Cross Blue Shield Global Traveler™ from GeoBlue.