Agent training opportunities coming soon
Training season for Plan Year 2020 is just around the corner. The required step-by-step requirements will be sent in the middle of August, and the same training schedule and tracking system (Pinpoint) will be used as last year. The tentative schedule is listed below, and an email blast will be sent when each item is available.
- 2020 course and track assignment will be available on Pinpoint. Appropriate tracks, Individual under-65 and/or Medi-Pak® Choice, will be assigned to you by default, based on your current appointment status.
- 2020 Medi-Pak® Choice online courses will be released.
- Individual under-65 content will become available.
Optional face-to-face trainings will be offered in the various locations listed below. We encourage you to make plans to join us as we take a deeper dive into our training material. Trainings will be shorter (around an hour), and lunch will be provided between the trainings. More details will be forthcoming in the next month, but please mark your calendars!
Independent agent trainings:
- September 12 – Jonesboro, Hilton Garden Inn
- September 17 – Fayetteville, Mermaids
- September 17 (National Insurance Benefit Coordinators agents only) – North Little Rock, Verizon Arena
- September 19 – North Little Rock, Wyndham Riverfront