2021 standard plan grids: more options, flexibility
Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield and Health Advantage have new standard plan grids for large and small groups. Each year, we assess our plan options with a renewed commitment to offer your clients flexible plan options that match their needs … and budgets.
We’ve consolidated our large group standard plan grids. In 2021, there are no longer different grids based on the group’s number of employees (51-100, 101-200, 201-500). All new large group plans (51-500 employees) are consolidated onto one grid each for Arkansas Blue Cross and Health Advantage. Changes to the large group grids include new:
- 80% coinsurance plans with higher deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums
- Primary care physician (PCP) and specialist copays
- Urgent care copays
- $100 and $200 pharmacy deductible options
The high-deductible health plans (HDHP) for both Arkansas Blue Cross and Health Advantage remain largely the same as last year. Both the Arkansas Blue Cross and Health Advantage HDHP grids have been merged into a single Adobe Acrobat PDF document.
Here are the 2021 large group marketing grids:
- Arkansas Blue Cross PPO for large groups
- Health Advantage POS for large groups
- Arkansas Blue Cross & Health Advantage HDHP for large groups
There are more 2021 small group plans to choose from! Both Arkansas Blue Cross and Health Advantage added new Gold and Silver plans.
You’ll also be pleased to hear that 12 new dual option plans have been added to the small group dual option grid.
Here are the 2021 small group marketing grids:
- 2021 Arkansas Blue Cross Small Group Grid
- 2021 Health Advantage Small Group Grid
- 2021 Arkansas Blue Cross Small Group Dual Option Grid
- 2021 Health Advantage Small Group Dual Option Grid
Questions? Talk to your Arkansas Blue Cross sales or service representative to discuss the 2021 large and small group standard plans in more detail.