When you’re visiting with your Arkansas Blue Medicare clients and prospects, don’t forget to mention the many value-added extras that are available to them as a member of a Medicare Advantage health plan.
This is by no means a comprehensive list, but here’s a sampling of the programs and services that could be of benefit/interest to your Medicare Advantage clientele:
- Papa – Each year, members can receive 40 hours of in-home companionship/everyday assistance (joinpapa.com or 888-498-0322)
- VSP® vision coverage – Members can see a vision care provider or purchase glasses or contact lenses (vsp.com/advantageonly or 855-492-9028)
- SilverSneakers® – Members can find a fitness facility or arrange for virtual classes (silversneakers.com or 888-423-4632)
- Over-the-counter coverage (powered by Medline atHome) – Members can get the nonprescription products they need and enjoy the cost-savings provided by this additional coverage (athome.medline.com/arbcbs or 833-511-9817)
- Mail-order prescriptions (powered by AllianceRx Walgreens Prime) – Members can enjoy the savings and convenience of having prescriptions shipped to their homes (myprime.com or 888-844-3828)
- Meals (from Wisely WellTM) – Members can receive nutritious and delicious home-delivered meals (877-960-5483)
- Telehealth (powered by MDLIVE) – Members can access expert medical care from board-certified, state-licensed doctors around the clock and around the world – through a smartphone, tablet or computer (MyVirtualHealth.com or 877-540-2082)
This information also may come in handy if you’re trying to help a client troubleshoot an issue with a service/program or help them get the most value from their coverage.