Upgrade on wellness claims is the latest in a series of functionality upgrades
In early April, USAble LifeSM customers will be able to enjoy more online functionality, as the company continues to improve its AccessAbleSM online portal.
Soon, customers will be able to complete and submit wellness claims for group and individual USAble Life supplemental policies.
It’s the latest upgrade to the USAble Life portal. Other recent milestones include:
- May 2020 – gave group administrators, partners and brokers the ability to view the status of employees’ claims for life, disability and supplemental products in real time.
- Fall 2020 – made the employer and claimant sections of the life, accidental death and dismemberment and short-term disability forms available for online completion and submission.
The new upgrade on submitting wellness claims applies to:
- Critical illness + cancer
- Hospital indemnity
- Hospital indemnity – Plans 2 and 3
- Hospital health savings account (HSA) – Plans 2 and 3
- Critical illness
Claim forms may be submitted online by visiting USAbleLife.com/claims.