The 2022 Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield and Health Advantage standard plans grids for large and small groups give employers the options they need to provide the best plans for their employees. You’ll notice a few changes to this year’s grids.
We’ve added a $3500 deductible plan to our Arkansas Blue Cross PPO and HDHP lineup, and a new $15/$35/$75 pharmacy option. Health Advantage plans remained the same as last year.
Here are the 2022 large group grids:
- Arkansas Blue Cross PPO for large groups
- Health Advantage POS for large groups
- Arkansas Blue Cross & Health Advantage HDHP for large groups
More plans mean more choices! Arkansas Blue Cross added two new plans – Silver 2500 Elite and Silver 2500 Essential – and two new dual options with the Silver 2500 Elite plan. Health Advantage keeps the same plans in 2022, with some adjustments to medical copays and a new in-network out-of-pocket maximum for the Gold 1000 Elite plan.
Here are the 2022 small group marketing grids:
- 2022 Arkansas Blue Cross Small Group Grid
- 2022 Health Advantage Small Group Grid
- 2022 Arkansas Blue Cross Small Group Dual Option Grid
- 2022 Health Advantage Small Group Dual Option Grid
Questions? Talk to your Arkansas Blue Cross sales or service representative to discuss the 2022 large and small group standard plans in more detail.